Remember when 18 months ago I said I was definitely going back to Copenhagen. Well I was right.
I created a map before leaving of the key places I wanted to visit:
How we moved around in Copenhagen
From the airport, we got the train to the Central Station, which was cheap and really easy to navigate.
We wanted to rent bikes to enjoy the city as the Danes do and opted for the city bikes. We managed to go to the places we wouldn’t have gone to if we were walking. There was a station 5 minutes away from the flat so it made things easy for us.
Where we ate in Copenhagen
- Eat breakfast Granola
- Satisfy your tastebuds at Street Food Copenhagen
- Try new Nordic cuisine at Host
- Go for the best pizzas at Mother
- Make your own brunch at Wulff & Konstali
- Savour the best smorrebrod at Aamanns Deli
What we visited in Copenhagen
- Learn all about the danish chair at the Design Museum
- Be amazed by the Round Tower
- Enter the food heaven that is Torvehallerne
- Watch the crowds at Nyhavn
- Be disappointed at the Little Mermaid
My mum and sister being architects, we also went to see the following sights:
- the Opera
- the Library or Black Diamond
- the Danish Architecture Centre
- the Royal Danish Playhouse
- Superkilen, the award-winning urban open space